.:: UPDATES ::.
● 12.10.2017 - We received some new photos of Loretta (SeaLords My Oh My). It is always heartwarming to receive news of happy dogs from happy owners
● 10.10.2017 - Updated the show results pages of Lightning and Jodie. This last weekend we had the Spanish Autumn Championship Qualifier Show at Talavera de la Reina, that gathered an interesting number of OES coming from Spain, Portugal and France but being bred in Portugal, UK, Switzerland, Italy and Denmark. Quite an international show! We decided to take Lightning (Multi Ch. SeaLords You've Got Mail) to try for the CAC that escaped from her in the past, though she really isn't in show condition (she didn't quite recover the undercoat after having her babies). Nevertheless, she still does move like a dream, so the judge decided she was good enough to award her the CAC that (finally!) opens the way to the spanish title! Her daughter Jodie (SeaLords Paper Moon) didn't deceive us either, as she first was placed Best Junior Bitch, completing the requirements for her Spanish Junior Champion title, then beated the male for Best Junior and finally went BOS! Later, at the main ring she was selected in the Group and put up a beautiful performance, so really proud of both our girls!
Lightning in the breed ring Jodie in the Ring of Honour
● 18.09.2017 - Back from Gibraltar with Jodie (SeaLords Paper Moon), that wins the GCC on offer on both days and is thus now Champion of Gibraltar! This girl is a joy to show and we hope this is just the first "grown up" title!
● 11.09.2017 - Happy birthday to our beautiful litter Y on their 6th birthday! Time flies!
● 21.08.2017 - Updated Jodie's show results page. Another successful weekend, with Jodie (SeaLords Paper Moon) being entered for the first time in the Intermediate Class and at just 15 months and 5 days winning 1. Exc, CAC, CACIB, BOB and ending the day with a fantastic 3rd place in the Group. So happy, this girl is a joy to show!
● 16.07.2017 - Updated Jodie's show results page. Back from the Lisbon show with Jodie (SeaLords Paper Moon), where she got 1. Exc, CCJ and BOB! With this win she fulfills all the requirements for her first titles, Portuguese and Iberian Junior Champion! Happy!
● 17.06.2017 - Proud to have 3 generations of homebred bitches under the same roof! From left to right: Ch PT SeaLords Sleepless in Seattle (10 years), Multi Ch SeaLords You've Got Mail (5.5 years) and SeaLords Paper Moon (13 months).
● 11.06.2017 - A belated celebration of Woody's birthday, that turned 9 years last Thursday.
● 29.05.2017 - A tiring but very successfull weekend for our kennel. We entered Jodie (SeaLords Paper Moon) at the Madrid International show (Championship Qualifier) and we got not only the CCJ mandatory for the spanish JCh title that we were looking for but we ended the day by being Best Junior of Group! Madrid is the biggest and most important show in Spain so this is a great honour!
Up north, her half sister Rose (SeaLords Moon River) was entered in her first show as an Adult, after a long break of almost one year, and she also got a great result: 1. Exc, CAC and Best Bitch 2. Very proud, congrats to owners Jenni and Kirsi Lonroos!
● 15.05.2017 - Updated Jodie's show results page. International debut for Jodie (SeaLords Paper Moon) at the Badajoz show, in Spain, and mission accomplished: CCJ and BOS. Today is also time to celebrate as litter P completes 1 year. Happy birthday to all!
● 24.04.2017 - Updated Jodie's show results page. Another succesful weekend for Jodie (SeaLords Paper Moon) at the Montijo shows, with 2 x CCJ, 2 x BOB and a fantastic BOG 3rd! Very proud of this baby, just 11 months old!
SeaLords Ebony and Ivory
29.10.2001 - 15.04.2017
There are no words in these moments, except that she had the best owners a dog could wish for and had a beautiful life. Run free, sweet girl, by the Rainbow Bridge ...
● 19.03.2017 - Updated Jodie's show results page. Show debut for Jodie (SeaLords Paper Moon) in the Junior Class, and she did well: 1. Exc, CCJ and BOB. Too young and in between coats to win anything in the big ring but she did well (maybe a little too lively but she has time to calm down)
● 19.02.2017 - Some more news from another happy family, this time from our spanish boy Rufo (SeaLords Pillow Talk) that lives in Barcelona.
15.01.2017 - Spencer (SeaLords
Pocket Full of Dreams) came to visit us, on the day the
pups from litter "P" completed
8 months. He's growing well and looking beautiful, and he spent
some energy with sister Jodie!
| HOME |